The gorgeous fish pie that Mrs. Ferrari made. Her recipe:
- Cook loads of lovely fish - she used salmon, sole & prawns - you can use whatever you like.
- Layer the cooked fish at the bottom of a baking dish
- Grate some vegetables like carrots, celery and anything else that tickles your fancy over it - drizzle the base with olive oil
- Cover with freshly mashed potatoes and if you'd like to- add cream or milk to make them more yummy
- Season with herbs and spices and then bake in the oven for 20minutes or until it all gels together and in the last 5 minutes put it under the grill to brown the top of the pie
- Serve with a salad or some roasted vegetables drizzled in olive oil, like Mrs. F did
Doesn't she look lovely? Completely cool as a cucumber after slaving over our lovely dinner. She even served Prosecco to accompany the fishy dinner.