Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fush N Chups

This fish and chip dinner bought in Maida Hill two weeks ago is what some may call dinner. I call it grease/heart attack central. Although it tastes good it is just deep fried and not providing any omega 3 or anything else your health book may recommend.

And not sure if you can see the scale in the picture the fish was enormous!

It was an apres journalism class snack for one kiwi writer....

But the brits do love their fish and chips, especially on Friday. The shop in Strutton Ground market near Victoria usually has a queue out the door....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record everyone...I didnt eat it all, picked the batter off the fish, dipped it in the tomato sauce and then promptly felt very ill aferwards! The chups were very good though...and Sandsy Sands helped me out with those too!

Anonymous said...

That just makes me want a fish supper more! The perfect thing hen you crave comfort food - sure, you'd be the size of a council estate if you ate it every Friday but once in a while it can't be beaten. That's it, I'm definitely taking my mum out for a fish dinner tomorrow night!!! Nats x