Monday, May 28, 2007

Ahh Terroni

After a long day with Shoot - the Shoot Team including the 'events manager' and I went to Terroni. We were tired and starving...not a good combo when you try to get a table in a busy , popular restaurant. I think it was all the gay jumping we did.



My pics for dinner:

Funghi Assoluti
Baked oyster mushrooms with parmigiano cheese, balsamic vinegar, garlic and parsley served on a bed of arugola. So simple, yet so delicious, you can make this at home (in the past I have added bread crumbs to this recipe) under your oven's broil setting. Impress your friends.

Spaghetti al Limone
Home made spaghetti with spinach, capers and shavings of parmigiano in a lemon and extra virgin olive oil sauce. I loved this as it was refreshing and light - perfect for a warm summer evening.

We LOVE this place and were so hungry we did not take pics but instead wolfed down this meal and rolled home as we were so tired from our day.

Go there if you want real, southern Italian food.

1 comment:

Léa said...

I loved the place so much that I ended up having both lunch and dinner the same day last summer!