Wednesday, December 23, 2009


I personally think bringing eggs to a party is wrong. But that is just me as I think eggs can cause gasesous substances to emit from the other party goers. I also was scarred for life when an ex-girlfriend of my friend was a co-host at his party and opened the door to greet us with a tray of stinky tuna and raw onion hors d'oeuvres. It was a very odd combo for me as EVERYONE that night then had tuna and onion breath. It was awful! I know I may be a bit of a stickler for food but let's stick with less offensive smelling things to bring to a party peeps! Luckily my sister didn't bring deviled eggs to my party last night, she (errm...her nanny made) a bean salad with the loveliest flower rosettes made of tomatoes.

Back to the egg-spectations of party goers, I would've liked it if someone brought me this from Japan. I loved boiled eggs (when I am not entertaining) and though this is a super cool idea - it is probably a little too scary GM for my taste. Read my friend Rahul's blog post about Food, Glorious Food here! Thanks for the photo RP x

http://www.RahulPanchal.com/2009/10/egg-tube/

No comments: