Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday's lunch
My lunch date Bialystock BloomfieldFrom Fuzzy's Grub - excellent place for a large lunch! It is like having a Sunday roast in a sandwich. Sooo good especially if you are really hungry - like I was.

Fuzzy's is only across the road and I never noticed it or knew about it until fellow colleagues at work were eating it and I couldn’t stop staring.

You go in, order any of the following roasted items: chicken, pork, turkey or beef - you can get it as a traditional roasted dinner on a plate with stuffing, gravy, horseradish, roasted potatoes, peas and carrots or you can get it in a sandwich. It is packed with the same ingredients, nestled between two slices of fresh bread (bap, ciabatta or toast bread –ick) Stuffing and roasted potatoes in a sandwich is sooo good.

Drenched in gravy with horseradish and mustard it is a proper sandwich for a hungry lad or ladette! I have an insatiable appetite this week so it was perfect, although normally I would never be able to finish it. The staff is friendly, the place is like a New York deli and I think it is good value for money. And it is full of men, for those looking to meet some real, meat eating men!

Happy Friday!

No comments: