Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter egg huntOnly two more days til Easter. Am having an Orphan's Easter Dinner at my home with some fellow Canadian orphans and two others from the southern hemisphere. Pic is of Prince Matthew and his Easter egg hunt last year - isn't he too cute?!
And second pic is teacher Tami's Easter bunny bread - the talent keeps oozing out of that woman!
Tomorrow I am on the hunt for a fresh leg of lamb. There are two options and hopefully I didn't have to pre-order. Am going to Portobello Market and Sainsbury's to get final groceries. There was some debate this morning on what fasting entails for Good Friday, if any of you have any suggestions please post. Momma Dolce said she is skipping breakfast which I think doesn't count as fasting. Practicing Catholics please reply as I have no clue :)

No comments: