Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mango madnessSainsburys has impressed me with fruit this week. I had the most delicious mango and pomegranate, I was actually smiling with pleasure while eating it. Coops had never had pomegranate before and exclaimed, 'what a taste sensation!'

I am usually unimpressed by Sainsbury's selection and quality of fruit so this was a treat. The only thing that annoys me is that they sell some fruit and veg and now their grapes in tiny bags, why not do what they do in Canada and put heaps of grapes out for people to choose how much they want?! All this packaging is driving me crazy. I am going to take a pic of the only way you can buy fresh snow peas and beans here - it is mad.

I miss Canadian supermarkets where you can buy what you need! Central London supermarkets need to step up - are they like this all over the UK?

No comments: