Friday, September 21, 2007

A chip aboveUpon recommendations by many, we finally got to try out Chippy's on Queen St. West and I have to say I think the battered cod was the best I have ever had.

I always think I like fish and chips but then when I order it I remove all of the batter from it which I feel defeats the purpose, non? At Chippy's there was no such removals. The batter was so thin on the fish it was delicious and with each bite you could taste both fish and light batter, it was divine! I ate the whole thing quickly with no leftovers . The chips were also nice and fresh, you could see some poor girl pumping potatoes into a machine in the back - must be a hard job to do all day .

Get to Chippy's to taste some great fish and chips and see the boys in the shop moving like lightning to some great music while serving customers.

No comments: