Saturday, September 06, 2008

Boat BBQAnother grey & rainy day in London. Thought I would look at some Greece pictures to remind me what the sun actually looks like. Found this one of our tiny bbq aboard our hosts' boat Jade. I wonder where Jade is sailing now? The last I heard from our lovely hosts Shirl & Pete, they were in Mykonos. Oh the life...they have been sailing around the world for the last 6 years!

We had a bbq'd fish one night that Pete caught in the strait of Messina, on their jouney from Sicily to Greece. I can't remember what it was called but it was delicious - it was so large they will be eating it for a while to come.

Well back to London grey weather, went to a great restaurant called Market, in Camden yesterday, for lunch and had two courses for a tenner - will write about that later, off to find a sun bed or a job in Greece :)

No comments: