Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fly Niki
I thought we were going to Japan when I saw this plane in the parking spot at the airport. It would've been a nice surprise but instead it was our flight to N.Ireland.

We booked with Air Berlin but got on the Fly Niki plane instead. I recommend booking with them if you can..why?

Brand new planes, hosts in cool uniforms, modern music on board (not that annoying muzak!) free drinks, snacks and pudding for a one hour flight and for longer flights a menu that looks like it came from a cool restaurant.

But most importantly pilots that know how to land a plane (unlike Easy J and Ryan A who always deliver a rough landing)I even like their sick bags ;) and slogan 'Double Satisfaction'
Say no more...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~~it's KiKi...
it would be nice if the flight really goes to Japan...however, i am not going to be able to go Japan right now ++ so i can't give you a tour in Japan.

Anonymous said...

hey~~it's KiKi
it woule be nice if the flight really goes to Japan...however, i won't be able to be in Japan with you now because my mid-term has just begun now!! I can't give you a tour in Japan... Too bad, eh? ><