Sunday, March 04, 2007

BBQ hangover cure

New Years Day in New Zealand. A big fry up at the Hale beach house which was prepared by Robbie to cure the hangovers of the Hale clan. I always like seeing the southern hemisphere celebrate Christmas and New Years wearing shorts. I only did it once in Mexico and our family didn't really enjoy it, I guess we missed the egg nog and family chaos that happens at our house, but I think I could get used to it. Maybe just sprinkle more fake snow around to make it look cold. The Hale's are a family of six and one cat- the one in the freezer has been removed :)

Once Rexi gets Paul McKenna to hypnotise her she can visit NZ and stay at the Hale's without cat problems. Why does a greasy breakfast always cure a hangover? There is no scientific evidence to prove it but it does seem to work...well, off to get a bacon bap.



No comments: