Thursday, January 25, 2007


Squid-aliscious!
OMG - for those who are wondering about the freshness of fish, you can't get any fresher than this!

My friend Ben was in Korea recently and tried some fresh squid in the Seoul Fish Market, and as for freshness, the fish - well they were still alive. There are two videos which show them squirming around on the plate and still using their suctions to move around. Not sure why Ben tried this delicacy but he did and you can see him eating it with his molars...he looks like he has dentures the way he is chewing - luv ya Ben!

He says, 'It suctioned and wriggled all down my throat! It was tasteless...it was a weird feeling.'

I have to send you to his friend Karl's blog as I am still not adept at putting videos on the blog yet, Annu and Alex have to give me a tutorial still ;)

So check out Karl's blog to see Ben eat live squid.

2 comments:

Annu said...

We'll show you soon!

I tried to watch these videos but there was no picture (only sound).

In a way I'm kinda glad, I don't want to see it- eww gross.

Dolce said...

Ben said, luckily he didn't have any video footage of eating dog in Vietnam!