Saturday, December 30, 2006

Micky Dees
I know we over indulge at Christmas but some people are trying and going to the gym to burn off extra calories. Some are also taking a pit stop after the gym at McDonald's...not mentioning any names?! Am sure it was a one off and they enjoyed it while they were eating it but as long as it is done in moderation....the famous saying for everything.

This pic was taken in Leicester Square in Nov. 2005 when there was a protest outside of McDonald's. I love the way the guy inside is causually eating his grub. I didn't get all the info on the protest but am sure it was something to do with Micky D's being a multi-national congolomorate that exploits everything from farmers to workers. Anyhow to each his own, it is not on my list of places to eat. I prefer to have fresh, whole food that I know what the ingredients are or how to pronounce them. Am going to rent the video Fast Food Nation soon and may have an interesting post for that too.

Get ready for the new year and detox!

No comments: