Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cookbook testing
For those of you who like Embanata some visuals from some cookbook testing last week. Thx to the chefs for their patience in trying to write it down and measure out a recipe that has never been measured.

Some quick steps: all you need is some Swiss chard-wash it well as we found a large worm in ours!(ick)


A hubby who will chop onions - and he did so without a tear while the rest of us had stinging tears (not sure if he cut onions in a past life?!)


Add all ingredients, roll it tightly and bake



Et voila here is the final product -magnifique - right Miyuki?



If you want the full recipe send me a line...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha~~~I will try to cook Embanata for my friend's Birthday Party next month!!!! Embanata is like a snack, but it's not... well, it was just DELICIOUS!!!! When I go back to Japan, I will cook it for my family for sure(^v
^)